The epiGranite series of kitchen sinks from Ruvati sets a new trend for the home kitchen. If you are looking beyond stainless steel, and want to add some color and character to your kitchen design, the epiGranite sinks are an elegant choice. The sink is constructed from 80% crushed natural granite, giving the sink extreme durability and the look of real stone. The sink is colored all the way through, for a rich and consistent look that will never discolor. The surface of the sink undergoes a proprietary treatment making it resistant to stains, bacteria and extreme temperatures up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit. The sink comes with a basket strainer drain assembly that traps food waste and is easy to empty into the trash. Ruvati epiGranite sink comes in 8 different color options ranging from warm Caribbean Sand to elegant Black Galaxy. Now you can have a kitchen that truly reflects your style and personality.
Natural stone finish. Color: Espresso / Coffee Brown
Constructed of composite granite – 80% crushed natural granite for extreme durability and strength. The remaining 20% is a proprietary resin that makes the sink completely non-porous and resistant to most household chemicals.
The sink is colored all the way through, for a rich and consistent look that will never discolor. Thick solid construction makes the sink naturally sound-absorbing and noise free.
Proprietary treatment makes the surface anti-bacterial and completely resistant to stains
Can withstand high temperatures up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit
Dual-mount installation: This sink can be installed either UNDERmount or TOPmount. Cutout templates and mounting clips are provided for both type of installation.
9″ deep bowls gives ample space and fits large pots and pans
Gently rounded inside corners and edges make it easy to clean
Pre-drilled with 1 standard hole (1-3/8″ diameter) for faucet installation. Also pre-drilled with 3 additional partially-drilled knockout holes that can be used for installation of soap dispenser or 3 or 4-hole faucets.
Includes 2 basket strainer drain assembly (1 for each bowl) that traps food waste and prevents your drain from getting clogged. The basket can be lifted and emptied into the trash. (Note: Basket strainer is only for standard installation. If installing a Garbage Disposal unit, you have to use the drain flange that comes with the disposal).
Standard 3.5″ drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit.
Exterior Dimensions: 33″ (wide) x 22″ (front-to-back). Standard size will retrofit into most existing topmount sink cutouts.
Interior Dimensions: 14″ x 16-1/2″ (left bowl), 14″ x 16-1/2″ (right bowl). 9″ (bowl depth).
MINIMUM BASE CABINET SIZE: 36″
Included in box: Sink, 2 basket strainer drain assembly, Cutout template (for both Topmount or Undermount installation), Mounting clips (for both Topmount or Undermount Installation), Installation Guide
cUPC certified and tested by IAPMO to meet all US and Canadian plumbing standards
Ruvati Limited Lifetime Warranty