The epiCast series from Ruvati brings workstation functionality and apron-front farmhouse style to granite composite sinks. If you are looking beyond stainless steel, and want to add some color and character to your kitchen design, the epiCast sinks are an elegant choice. The sink is constructed from 80% crushed natural granite, giving the sink extreme durability and the look of real stone. The sink is colored all the way through, for a rich and consistent look that will never discolor. The sink has built-in ledges on the front and back for the sliding accessories that are included with the sink. One of the most unique features of the epiCast farmhouse sink is the reversible design. One side of the sink has a curved apron front for a more traditional look. The reverse side has a flat apron with sharper corners for a more contemporary modern look. You can install the sink either way, depending on your design preference. The apron-skirt wraps all the way around the sink on all 4 sides for a very solid durable structure. Now you can have a kitchen that truly reflects your style and personality.
WORKSTATION sink with single-tier track – Overhanging ledges on the front and back act as a track for the sliding accessories included with the sink.
Includes a solid composite cutting board and a foldable dish drying rack, both of which slide on the built-in ledge of the sink. Also includes a stainless steel bottom rinse grid, and a matching color basket strainer drain assembly.
Unique REVERSIBLE design: One side of the sink has a curved apron front for a more traditional look. The reverse side has a flat apron with sharper corners for a more contemporary modern look. You can install either way, based on your design preference.
Constructed of composite granite – an engineered material made of 80% crushed natural granite for extreme durability and strength. The remaining 20% is a proprietary resin that makes the sink completely non-porous and resistant to most household chemicals.
Natural Stone Finish. Color: SILVER GRAY. The sink is colored all the way through, for a rich and consistent look that will never scratch off or discolor. Thick solid construction makes the sink naturally sound-absorbing and noise free.
Proprietary treatment makes the surface anti-bacterial and completely resistant to stains; can withstand high temperatures up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit
Solid composite cutting board with a beautiful textured concrete finish. The surface is resistant to knife marks and scratches, and is completely non-porous, making it hygeinic and easy to clean.
Undermount apron-front installation: sink is designed to be installed with the top rim undermounted on 3 sides; and the front apron exposed for a contemporary farmhouse look.
9″ deep bowl provides ample space for large pots and pans. 9-3/8″ apron height.
Gently rounded inside corners and edges make it easy to clean
Exterior Dimensions: 33″ (wide) x 20-1/2″ (front-to-back) x 9-3/8″ (apron-height)
Interior bowl dimension: 29-3/4″ (wide) x 16″ (front-to-back) x 9″ (bowl-depth)
MINIMUM BASE CABINET SIZE: 36″
Standard 3.5″ drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit.
Included in box: sink, solid composite cutting board, stainless steel foldable drying rack, stainless steel bottom rinse grid, matching color basket strainer drain assembly, Installation Guide
CSA certified and tested to meet US and Canada UPC codes and standards.
Ruvati Limited Lifetime Warranty